Whether you’re coming in for a vacation or you’re a long time local, spring break is an exciting time in Las Vegas, NV. As the weather begins to warm and kids and parents get a small reprieve from school routines, everyone is in a great mood and ready to explore! Las Vegas boasts an impressive, and seemingly endless, list of things to do that will please your whole party, from the young to the old and everyone in between.
Tamba Lounge is proud to offer amazing, delicious Indian food right in the heart of Vegas on the Strip. We carefully craft our recipes to maintain the traditional perfection of authentic Indian food while also putting an innovative twist on each and every dish for a tantalizing, mouth-watering experience. Whether you live in Las Vegas, or are visiting for the week, be sure to stop by our Strip location to fuel all your fun activities!
Best Spring Break Activities in Vegas
- See a show: With hundreds of shows playing nightly in Las Vegas, we still find the shows of Cirque Du Soleil to be the absolute best experience for people of all ages! Whether you’re looking for something family friendly, or a little more risqué, one of Cirque’s seven shows will do the trick. We suggest buying tickets in advance for the best seats and prices, but there are often last minute deals available as well.
- Get some laughs: As part of the show scene in Vegas, comedy is one pillar that’s not going anywhere. Some of the best and funniest comedians in the world have residencies in Las Vegas hotels, and many other temporary shows play nightly especially during times like spring break. Do a simple search for Las Vegas Comedians and you’ll come up with more results than you could possibly fit in during one trip!
- Take in the view: Las Vegas recently installed The High Roller Ferris Wheel down by The Linq hotel and casino. Not only do you get amazing views of the city for the entire ride (it’s 500 ft. tall after all!), but there’s also a bar inside each cabin! For a more low-key activity, you can also schedule personalized yoga sessions inside the cabins for a soothing, yet energizing, experience!
- Shop ‘til you drop: Obviously, in a bustling city like Las Vegas, the shopping is to-die-for with so many stores and boutiques. Two of our favorite places to go to, however, are both outdoor malls with fun restaurants and activities nearby. Container Park is located in Old Las Vegas and is a completely remodeled take on what used to be Fremont Street. There’s shopping, nightlife, a recreational area for kids and much more. Towne Square, on the opposite side of town, is another outdoor mall with similar activities and hundreds of shops. Both places are perfect for warm, sunny, springtime days.
- Take it outside: If the city hustle gets to be overwhelming, you can always step away and explore the quieter parts of Las Vegas right outside the city limits. With outdoor recreational areas like Red Rock Canyon, the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam, there’s plenty of exploring to be done. In warmer months, Lake Mead is just a hop, skip and jump away as well.
- Work on your tan: With as many hotels as there are in Vegas, you’ll easily be able to find a pool to match your needs as well. If you’re visiting from cooler temps, getting in some relaxing pool time will be just what your body needs! Most larger casinos have a family-friendly, all-ages pool, and many are offering adult-only pool parties as well.
- Dance the night away: Lastly, it’s no secret that Vegas hosts some of the best DJ’s, performers and artists in the world at their nightclubs. If dancing the night away is your thing, you’ll easily be able to find a music style and artist that fits your tastes. Whether you’re having a girl’s night out, your last night as a bachelor or are just in the mood to party and dance, Las Vegas nightclubs have you covered.
Dine at Tamba Lounge
No matter what activities you fill your break up with, you’ll need yummy, delicious food to get you through it! At Tamba Lounge, we passionately create our authentic, yet innovative, dishes to please every palate and offer quality lunch and dinner menus. Stop by our Strip location today for the best Indian Food in Vegas or call 702.798.7889 for reservations and questions about our menu.